Spanish Lesson 4th Oct 2023
1. Run through saying hello in different languages
2. Sing the Hola song (video attached below)
3. Practise saying hello and goodbye to each other - in pairs, then choose pairs to demo to class.
4. Map of the world - discuss - why are the places covered in red? (video attached for a discussion starter)
5. Counting to 3 - Teacher says, children repeat. Ask the children "Show me uno, or dos, or tres"
6. Game of rock, paper, scissors. (Scissors is pronounced "tee-heh-ras". Demonstrate with a child, then partner games, then children to show the others.