Find, download and complete work online
1. Go to the school website: www.cchurch.brent.sch.uk
2. Go to the heading 'Children' and then 'Class Pages'
3. Click on your child's year group page
4. Find the work for that day
5. Click on the links to the lessons/activities for the day
6. Download and save any activities for the day and complete them on the computer
Here is an example of an activity the children might be asked to download, complete and send to their teacher.
Email completed work to your teacher
1. Go to www.lgfmail.net/service/london-mail to log on to your child's email.
2. Click 'LAUNCH SITE'
3. Type in your child's username and password
4. When you log on, click on 'New Mail'
5. Type in your child's year group followed by @cchurch.brent.sch.uk
e.g. if your child is in Year 4, the address would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To attach any work you have done that day, click 'INSERT' then 'Attachments'
7. Select to attach the work you would like to send over
8. Check that the work is attached to the email and send it. Don't forget to put your name in the 'Subject' bar