Required from January 2020
Inclusion Leader (0.8 – MPS+ SEN allowance)
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Christ Church Primary School are looking to work with and learn from a caring, proactive and highly motivated Inclusion Leader to make significant contribution towards the school’s journey from Good to Outstanding..
We can offer you
· Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
· A strong team of dedicated staff who share a determination to maintain high standards
· A supportive, knowledgeable and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
You will be a person who
· Has a track record of raising standards for all pupils
· Holds or is willing to gain the National Award for SEN Co-ordination
· Is capable of interpreting, understanding and acting upon data
Please apply using the application pack which can be collected from the school office, or found on our website: www.cchurch.brent.sch.uk
Applications can be posted to the school address (above) or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please mark all applications with the title “Inclusion Leader application”
Please note – only applications on the correct form will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted as an application.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office (details above) to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications will be 12pm Friday 11th October 2019.
Interviews will be scheduled for 15th & 16th October. Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email and in writing.
Christ Church CE Primary School is dedicated to the Safeguarding of all of its children and staff. Appointments will only be made following successful interview and relevant reference, medical and DBS checks.